Dunaway is a family oriented and family owned company that values our employee’s time both at work and at home. Our employees work M-F, 40 hours a week, and have their weekends free. Overtime is never mandatory.
Dunaway is looking to hire a highly skilled machinist to primarily operate our HAAS EC1600 horizontal CNC mill. However, we have several manual machines and other HAAS CNC machines that the machinist should be able to run as needed.
This candidate should have at least 5 years of manual machining experience and 3 years of CNC. This person will be responsible to take a drawing and raw stock, and independently choose the best course of action to machine the part to print. This will require fluent knowledge of G-code and the HAAS control panel.
- Independently set up, program, and machine parts to drawing specifications.
- Working knowledge of G code and conversational programming.
- Working knowledge of machining steel and flame-cut parts.
- Knowledge of how to machine with high-speed inserts.
- Read and understand drawings to ensure all requirements are met.
- Ensure all parts are checked for dimensional accuracy and quality before completing a job.
- Ability to also operate other manual equipment (vertical and horizontal boring mills, lathes, etc).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manual machining
- Minimum of 3 years of CNC programming and operating of a HAAS panel
- Graduate of a formal training program
- 10+ years of manual machining including all machines listed above.
- 5 years’ experience with HAAS CNC equipment
- Mastercam knowledge
- Climate controlled, clean shop
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- M-F 7AM to 3:30PM
- No mandatory OT or weekends, but OT is offered when possible
* Pay – tailored to your experience
For over 40 years, Dunaway has been designing, building, and upgrading extrusion presses and systems. These turnkey capabilities allow us to support our customers with any size job – from relining containers and upgrading equipment, to systems installation and redesigning entire plants.
Our in-house CNC capabilities allow us to machine to tolerances of .0005”, to provide the finest quality extrusion press components. Additionally, we offer engineering, consultation, installations, and field services.
Dunaway components and systems are installed worldwide – from the U.S. and Canada to Europe and Asia-Pacific. We are the Extrusion Machinery Specialists.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Canfield, OH 44406: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person